- This hardcover book is 315 x 400 mm / 12.4 x 15.75 inches and weighs 4,5 kg / 9,5 lbs.
- The edition has a full cover photo by Herb Ritts and a portrait by Richard Avedon on the back cover.
- The custom-made box shows a gold plated dancing photo series by Herb Ritts on top of lenticular film (75 lip). Weight: 2,5 kg / 5,5 lbs.
- The cardboard box consists of a slip lid and box with a frame. Material: 2mm machine grey cardboard. Cover material: 125 g/m² f-color, gold. Outer dimensions of the box: 482 x 398 x 70 mm.
- The ring looks 100% like Tina Turner’s original thumb ring. The model “tina’s ring 2019” is made of 9, 14 or 18K, rosé gold (333 / 585 / 750). Each ring contains handmade engravings: a large „T“, the figure of the Sagittarius (Tina’s star sign) and the respective numbering of the Limited Edition. In short: Each ring is unique.
- Includes a block poster with a photo by Peter Lindbergh and a square nest for the ring: 472 x 396 x 10 mm, 350 g/m² Invercote filled with EB corrugated board, 4/0-colour CMYK offset printing. The poster comes in an acrylic frame: Outer dimensions 478 x 396 x 15 mm, crystal clear, unprinted.
- Additional features include: 1 tipped-in napkin with a lipstick kiss from Tina Turner, 2 removable letters in envelopes, 1 removable photo print (290 x 380 mm / 11,4 x 14,9 inches), 1 certificate of authenticity.
- Each box is custom-made by hand.
Find out more on our official site: https://tina-turner.rocks/