- This hardcover book is 315 x 400 mm / 12.4 x 15.75 inches and weighs 4,5 kg / 9,5 lbs.
- The edition has a full cover photo by Herb Ritts and a portrait by Richard Avedon on the back cover.
- The custom-made box shows a gold plated dancing photo series by Herb Ritts on top of lenticular film (75 lip). Weight: 2,5 kg / 5,5 lbs.
- The cardboard box consists of a slip lid and box with a frame. Material: 2mm machine grey cardboard. Cover material: 125 g/m² f-color, gold. Outer dimensions of the box: 482 x 398 x 70 mm.
- The ring looks 100% like Tina Turner’s original thumb ring. The model “tina’s ring 2019” is made of 9, 14 or 18K, rosé gold (333 / 585 / 750). Each ring contains handmade engravings: a large “T”, the figure of the Sagittarius (Tina’s star sign) and the respective numbering of the Limited Edition. In short: Each ring is unique.
- Includes a block poster with a photo by Peter Lindbergh and a square nest for the ring: 472 x 396 x 10 mm, 350 g/m² Invercote filled with EB corrugated board, 4/0-colour CMYK offset printing. The poster comes in an acrylic frame: Outer dimensions 478 x 396 x 15 mm, crystal clear, unprinted.
- Additional features include: 1 tipped-in napkin with a lipstick kiss from Tina Turner, 2 removable letters in envelopes, 1 removable photo print (290 x 380 mm / 11,4 x 14,9 inches), 1 certificate of authenticity.
- Each box is custom-made by hand.
Find out more on our official site: https://tina-turner.rocks/
This work is an outstanding collection of art, featuring a series of unique photos by celebrity photographers such as Peter Lindbergh, Annie Leibovitz, Bruce Weber, Anton Corbijn, Herb Ritts, Andy Warhol, Lord Snowdon, and Paul Cox. With illustrations by fashion designers like Christian Louboutin or Bob Mackie. Comments by Tina Turner herself are included, and it is embellished throughout with handwritten letters from her friends such as Beyoncé, Giorgio Armani, Bryan Adams, Mick Jagger, as well as a tender love letter from Tina Turner’s husband Erwin Bach.
Also in the box is a whole host of extras, such as a pull-out golden screenprint by Charlie Gates, a serviette with a lipstick kiss mark from Tina Turner, and a piece of fabric from an original Armani dress that Tina Turner wore at one of her concerts.
As an extraordinary final flourish to this amazing package, a very special bonus item is included: A limited-edition gold ring which has been personally designed by Tina Turner and is an exact replica of one she has worn on her right thumb for many years. The ring is handcrafted by Tina Turner’s personal Swiss jeweler (in three-carat variants: from 9/14/18-carat rose gold (333/585/750). The ring is presented in a removable acrylic frame, together with a photographic print by Peter Lindbergh. This luxurious piece is packaged in a lovingly handcrafted golden gift box that incorporates a lenticular print. A limited-edition of just 800 was produced. This is a collector’s item for Tina Turner’s 80th birthday, November 26th.